Import from coda

Parabola really has blown my mind on the first expression. I found all my favorite apps in it but “Coda import” integration is not there. Its users are growing as I am typing. Would appreciate having that feature. Most of my clients using coda. So I have to stick with zapier for now.

Hi @Tanvir_K - Thanks for your kind words about Parabola! :raised_hands:

While we don’t have a “Coda Import” integration yet, our generic API import step can connect to Coda’s API!

Here’s Coda’s API docs.

Let’s say you’re trying to get information about a doc from Coda’s API. I would use their “Get info about a doc” endpoint and set up the API Import step like this:

You would need to replace {docId} with your doc ID and Your Bearer Token with your own unique Bearer Token.

1 Like

Hi Sachi,
I’ve been trying to insert new rows into a Coda table via Parabola. I’m getting a 400 bad request error despite all the fields I want to insert being appropriately mapped in the table. I’m using the correct API endpoint URL and bearer token. Here is some context.

If you have experience with this and can help me understand if there’s anything I may be doing wrong, I would really appreciate your help!

1 Like

Hey @Simone_Smerilli,

Happy to help out here as I’ve done exactly this in a flow before.

You need to fill out the body of your POST request so that Coda receives the rows/data you’re trying to add in your table.

I explain in more depth in this 5 min. Loom.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions!

Brian Dawson
Automation Consultant

4 Likes

Hey @Brian_Dawson, thank you so much for helping me so specifically! The video is super clear and I appreciate your kindness in sharing your flow as an example :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad it was helpful! Let me know if you run into any more issues.

To close the loop here, I can confirm my flow is working properly now and I could upsert rows

1 Like