API Endpoint Import from Totango

I would like to import data from a Totango segment. Within Totango, I can generate an API endpoint, but the format does not seem to match how it needs to get added into Parabola.

Any ideas how I can get this endpoint connected to Parabola?

curl --data ‘query= {“terms”:[{“type”:“string”,“term”:“status”,“query_term_id”:“status”,“in_list”:[“Paying”]}],“count”:1000,“offset”:0,“fields”:[{“type”:“string_attribute”,“attribute”:“Account Type”,“field_display_name”:“Account Type”},{“type”:“string_attribute”,“attribute”:“Status”,“field_display_name”:“Status”},{“type”:“string”,“term”:“health”,“field_display_name”:“Health rank”},{“type”:“number_attribute”,“attribute”:“Contract Value”,“field_display_name”:“Contract Value”,“desc”:true},{“type”:“simple_date_attribute”,“attribute”:“Last Business Review Date”,“field_display_name”:“Last Business Review Date”},{“type”:“list_attribute”,“attribute”:“CSM Sentiment”,“field_display_name”:“Customer Sentiment”},{“type”:“list_attribute”,“attribute”:“Health Survey”,“field_display_name”:“Health Survey”},{“type”:“number_attribute”,“attribute”:“Current Overall Health Score”,“field_display_name”:“Current Overall Health Score”},{“type”:“simple_date_attribute”,“attribute”:“Last Contract Value Change Date”,“field_display_name”:“Last Contract Value Change Date”}],“scope”:“all”}’ --header ‘app-token:YOUR-TOKEN-HERE’ ‘https://api.totango.com/api/v1/search/accounts

Thanks!

Hey Kiara,

I believe that curl command is sending that big JSON blob in the x-www-form-urlencoded format, which Parabola does not support currently! I don’t think this is going to work. You can vote for this feature to be enabled here: Support for x-www-form-urlencoded headers