- What is your feature/integration request?
Ability to export to a Slack Channel or DM
- What problem would this feature/integration solve?
This would enable multiple people to review the results of an automation more efficiently then email.
- How do you solve/workaround this problem today?
Email with attachment
@Sam_Floyd – would love a native integration to make this easier, but you can use the API export to post to Slack. I worked on this recipe a while back: https://parabola.io/recipes/intercom-customer-engagement-summary.
What you’ll need to do:
- Create a column called “text” (with the message you want to send)
- You’ll need to create a Webhooks integration in Slack here: https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks.
- Use the
API Exportstep: copy the API endpoint URL from Slack and make sure to include this at the end of the link: “?parse=full”.
Let me know if that works! Here to help if you run into any issues.
Can confirm this approach works well for simple notifications to channels.
It’s not going to give you an option for delivery of some sort of result payload like a CSV attachment.
@andrew awesome thank you for the extra docs! Very helpful
No problem @Sam_Floyd! Let us know if you run into anything else