Stripe Transfert Funds

Hi,
I really appreciate the help given by the parabola team and I want to thank them again for that.
They always succeed in helping me!
I’m setting up a new flow and I can’t get any output data…
Where is my mistake?
Thanks again for your help!
Capture d’écran, le 2020-04-01 à 12.18.41|690x398

2 Likes

Hey there! I see a few issues:

1. You are using an API Export, but I think you want to use an API Import, since you want to import data into Parabola from Stripe.
  2. The endpoint https://api.stripe.com/v1/transfers will pull in a list of all of your transfers. So in the API Import, you would keep it as the default GET request.
  3. To auth, you can use the Username and Password method you are using, but keep the password field blank.

Let me know if that works!

Thank you for your response,
I have managed to do what you tell me and it shows me correctly the list of transfers made.
However, I would like to create a new transfer…
I will have JSON data beforehand and API Export will be the last block of my flow.
Do you know what I mean?
Thanks

Yes, if you want to export some data to create a transfer, you will need to have that data imported into Parabola somehow, and then send it to an API Export.

yes that’s what I tried to do on the screenshots of the API Export but I don’t understand why it doesn’t create any transfer…

Do you have data connected to it? In the original screenshot, you had no data going into the API Export.

All right, I’m gonna do this now, and I’ll get back to you when I get there.
Thank you!