Shopify order update in google sheets once an order comes in

Hi there, I tried creating a flow where Shopify would report in Google Sheets every 10 minutes the orders I received (product type, quantity, etc).

Basically I am looking for a way to have an automated sheet where whenever an order comes in, it will be updated in a new row.

The issue that I am facing is that after every run, the flow will not continue from the last order that came in, but it will include all the other orders from the selected period as well…!

Parabola Test|690x287

Pic indication: You can see on column A that the old order numbers are being imported after every run.

Is there any way this could be fixed?
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

Hi @Ionut_Andrei - Thanks for your question! It sounds like you need to make some updates to your flow to account for the orders that already exist in your Google Sheet. Here’s roughly what your flow should look like:

1. Add a Pull from Google Sheets and import the same Google Sheets step that you’re exporting to. This way, every time the flow runs on a 10 minute schedule, Parabola can know what orders already exist in the Google Sheet
  2. Connect the Shopify step and then the Google Sheets step to the Find overlap step. Here’s how it’s configured:
  3. With these updates, your Send to Google Sheet step should only append the new rows that are not already reflected on your Google Sheet.

Hope that helps! Let me know how it goes.

1 Like