Hello! I just signed up to Parabola.io as I’m looking for a solution to automate my company’s workflow.
Here’s the flow:
• We have a list of records in Google Sheets. Let’s call those records TASKS.
• Every column is a different attribute of this TASK. Two of them are OWNER and STATUS.
• For each new TASK (manually added), there will be OWNER assigned manually. Base STATUS is “empty” which means it’s an open TASK.
Now, what I want to do:
• For every new TASK with OWNER, I need Parabola.io to send an email to the OWNER asking if he’s accepting the TASK. I need a STATUS change into “Send”.
• In the email, there have to be two buttons: Accept or Decline.
• If OWNER clicks Accept, STATUS changes into “Accepted”
• If OWNER clicks Decline, STATUS changes into “Declined” and clears the OWNER.
• If OWNER does not click anything within 48hours, STATUS changes into “Declined” and clears the OWNER.
Is it possible to do such a thing in Parabola.io?