How to create a new row that shows sum of multiple rows

Hi,
I’d like to know how to get a sum of multiple rows.

For example, how can I add Item A and B price, which is 390+1980, in a one row?

Thanks.

Hey @Akiko! I think I might need more information on what you’re ultimately trying to do to provide a more scalable solution.

To accomplish what you mentioned, I would use a Remove rows step to filter for rows where Line Items: Title is A or B.

And then, I would use the Sum values step to calculate the sum:

If there’s a shared identifier that we can use, we could select that column under the option to Create a row for each unique value. For example, if you were trying to sum the price based on a shared Order ID, that would be easy to accomplish in this way.

As you can see, my proposed solution to you is pretty manual and I’m not sure it helps solve your actual problem. If you can tell me more about what you’re trying to do, I can offer alternate solutions!

2 Likes

Hi @sachi, thanks for the solution! I couldn’t find “Row Filter” but I used “Remove Duplicate Row” and combined A&B based on a shared Order ID.

1 Like

Great! Glad to hear that worked. Ah yes, we just renamed our steps to clear up some user confusion about what the various steps do. The Row Filter step is now called “Remove rows”, but if “Remove duplicate rows” worked for your flow, no need to change it!

1 Like