Where is "remove row"?

Hi,

How do I remove a row? Specifically, I’d like to remove a row if it contains a specific word / sub-heading. I’m only seeing these options when I type it:

I’ve seen other posts that reference a “remove row” but I can’t seem to find that transformation button.

Thank you,
Gilles

Hello @Gilles_Ethier, we’ve recently renamed the step Remove rows to Filter rows. Apologies for any confusion this caused – the step’s icon and functionality is the same, so you’re still able to remove rows. :slight_smile:

oh, ok. I did look at filter rows, but it doesn’t provide me any option to remove a row based on a condition. It seems that I can only include rows based on a condition.

I’d like to remove rows that contain “subtotal” in a cell. How do I do that with this filter?

@Gilles_Ethier by clicking into the step Filter rows settings, you can select the column name you’d like to filter rows (remove or keep) based on one to multiple conditions. For your example, you can change is equal to to does not contain and enter the value “subtotal”. The step can filter values of letters, numbers, and symbols in the type value... section.
Please see below for example pictures:

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 5.57.08 PM

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 5.57.32 PM

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 5.55.57 PM

3 Likes