Google Sheets: Please select a sheet for each output

I’m trying to find a solution to this error. It’s a simple re-sort of data I was sending to a CSV but now I want to send it to a Google Sheet. The sheet is named and set-up in my drive and the account is connected to parabola so I can’t figure out what the problem is.

Hi Link :wave:

Looks like you are running into this Settings Error. You can see that my settings include an option to set the “Input 1 Sheet,” but given your question, it sounds like that field is not present for you currently.

To ensure that this field appears, make sure that your Send to Google Sheets step has data flowing into it (the export step needs an input source). This should do the trick, but if the option still does not appear, try refreshing your data with the button in the bottom left.

Let me know if this fixes the issue or if you have any additional questions!

I’ve attached a screenshot and you can see the output sheet is selected. I just can’t figure out what it’s looking for.

Looks like you still need to provide an input source connecting to the “Send to Google Sheets” step.

Your output file is selected, but not your output sheet. Since a file can have multiple sheets, we need to specify. As you can see in my example above, once you connect data to the step, you can specify both the “File” and “Input 1 Sheet.”

Hope this helps! Let me know if you’re able to resolve this.

I hear what you’re saying but I can’t seem to understand. This is the last step in my flow “Email sorter for ZB” and the input is the last step of the flow. None of these allow me to change anything. There is no other source on either side.
Is there a step missing before this one?
I just don’t understand what’s missing.

No problem Link, feel free to check out this quick Loom video which will hopefully sort things out! Let me know if this helps.

Thank you. That fixed it because, as you can see, I placed the step on the flow but it didn’t actually connect inline to the flow. If I’d paid closer attention I would’ve realized the sheets step was an endpoint rather than a pass through step.
I’m sorry for being a dummy. Thanks a lot!

Ah I see, glad we were able to catch that! Happens to the best of us :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if we can ever help out with anything else in the future!