Error Exporting to CSV/Google sheets

Hey

When I export to google sheets it creates the sheet but there is no data in it and when I try to export to a CSV it doesn’t send to my email. Any suggestions ?

Hey @Ethan_Laithwaite :wave:

Sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue! Definitely seems like a strange one. We just tested the Google Sheets and CSV export on our end with no issues, so hopefully giving it another try will work out. Let’s try these steps:

1. Refresh all data sources (refresh button next to the flow name)
  2. Update live version
  3. Run the flow
  4. Try clicking the download link(s) from the run logs to check if the data was actually exported

Let us know how it goes this time around!

Hi Adam

I figured out my problem :))

thank you so much for the help :))

@Ethan_Laithwaite , I am having the same issue now as you (although 6 months later). What did you do to solve this issue where your export was coming up with a blank Google Sheet? Thanks!

Hi @William_Tyler_Sharp- I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into this issue when sending to Google Sheets. After some testing, I can confirm that that step should work. If you try running your Flow again, are you still seeing this happen?

Were you able to try the troubleshooting steps that Adam mentioned in his earlier post:

1. Refresh all data sources (refresh button in the upper right corner of the Draft version of your Flow)
  2. Update live version
  3. Run the Flow
  4. Check to see if the data was exported

If you’re still seeing this happen after you try the above, could you please email help@parabola.io the link to your Flow so we can take a look?