My pleasure @Nelson_Arnous!
Appreciate your patience with the back and forth – we did some additional testing on our end, and think we are now good to go!
Let’s first try decreasing your “Maximum requests per minute” to 50. According to their rate limits documentation, rate limits begin at 50 and can be increased depending on your plan.
As for the Pagination settings, you can try out “next” as the cursor key, and “_pagination.next” as the cursor path in response. We ran into the same 502 error before making this change, but now are able to successfully pull in additional pages.
The last step is to add “_results” as the “Top Level Key” under “Response JSON” to help unpack the data returned. Here is a look at our settings:
If you are able to successfully pull in data with these settings, I will update the above info people who come across this post in the future – let us know how it goes!