Connect to your Shopify store with our new Shopify integration! We’ve already seen our Shopify users create some pretty incredible automations with this integration.
The integration comes with two steps:
- Pull from Shopify
- Send to Shopify
Pull from Shopify
Using the Pull from Shopify step, you can pull in the following data:
- A list of your shop customers
- A list of your orders
- Your shop balance
- A list of the locations associated with your shop
- A list of shop disputes
- Your product inventory levels per location
- A list of the line items sold for each order, with refunds and fulfillment included
- A list of discounts that have been applied to your orders
- A list of shipping lines for each order
- A list of shop payouts
- A list of product variants
- A list of the product-collection relationships
- A list of all custom product collections
Once you select which option you’d like, to use, you can further refine your pull with filters and date ranges.
Send to Shopify
Using the Send to Shopify step, you can perform the following actions in Shopify with your data:
- Create new customers
- Update existing Customers
- Delete existing Customers
- Add products to collections
- Delete product-collection relationships
- Update existing inventory items
- Adjust existing inventory levels
- Reset inventory levels
As with most Parabola integrations that send data out, this step works row-by-row, performing the action once, on each row.
If you don’t see an option that you were hoping for, leave me a note here, and I’ll see if we can work it into the next version.