Linking to Mautic

Hi All,
Could someone please help me to understand what I need to enter in the api information to link to Mautic?
I keep getting to the authorize stage but then constantly get either a 400 error or a 302 error.
I am just unsure of how to set this up in Parabola.
I can connect to my first api(dexi.io) but I am just struggling so much with Mautic.

Hope someone can help!
Api files: https://developer.mautic.org/#rest-api

thanks in advance.
Tony

Hey Tony!

Are you able to enable and use Basic Auth?

basic authentication can be enabled through Mautic’s Configuration → API Settings

Then you just need to use the “Username and Password” auth type in Parabola, which will be much easier than using OAuth 2.

Hi Brian,
I have tried this in every possible combination that I can think of. I have tried it with Username and Password, I have tried it without and by adding headers for Authorization: Basic dXNlcjpwYXNzd29yZA== , like Mautic documentation suggests.

To authorize a request for basic authentication, set an Authorization header.

1. Combine the username and password of a Mautic user with a colon : . For example, user:password .
  2. Base64 encode the string from above. dXNlcjpwYXNzd29yZA== .
  3. Add an Authorization header to each API request as Authorization: Basic dXNlcjpwYXNzd29yZA==
    Replacing the Base64 with my username and password, encoded.
    I have tried it with Username and Password and the header, but I get nowhere with it. I can be done with Zapier, so I must be able to do it in Parabola!!!

Best wishes
Tony

So
I got this kind of working. It seems that I had to delete the flow and start again, don’t really know why.
It connects to Mautic, but now all I get is a different error when i run the flow:

{
“errors”: [
{
“code”: 404,
“message”: “Looks like I encountered an error (error #404). If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator!”,
“type”: null
}
]
}

Hi Tony - It looks like your flow has run successfully since you encountered this error. Were you able to resolve the issue? Let me know if you’re still encountering this problem!