Blank Flow Editor – Can't edit my flows

Hello! This morning, the flows said they ran but I could see no evidence they did (no .csv files). When trying to edit them, I get an empty page and can not see my steps (but I can see them in the preview).

Can you please help?

2 Likes

I also saw this problem briefly yesterday in one of my flows, but when I refreshed and came back it worked. Just thought it was a one-time issue I was seeing.

I refreshed multiple times, logged out and in again, tried with a different flow, it kept happenning.

Hi @Gabrielle_Lods :wave: – sorry to hear that you’re hitting this error! Our team is aware of the blank editor issue and is actively investigating.

Happy to help get your flow back up and running in the meantime.

Did you make any edits to the flow between when you last updated the live version and when the flow went blank? If so, send us a link to your flow at support@parabola.io and we will do our best to restore the flow from a backup.

If you did not make any recent edits, you can go to the live version of the flow, click the “Edit flow” button that is hovering over the preview, and then confirm that you want to “discard edits”. This should restore your builder to a copy of your live flow.

That does seem strange that you did not receive the CSV file – hopefully resolving the blank flow issue and re-running the flow will help.

Appreciate your patience as we look into this! I’ll be sure to update this post when the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Wanted to circle back here, @Gabrielle_Lods!

We were able to track down the issue. Moving forward, the editor should not display a blank flow state. That being said, if the editor went blank before we were able to release this fix, the editor will remain blank.
To reiterate the fix from above, there are two methods for resolving this error:

1. If you’d like to restore the most recent live version of your flow, visit the “Live” view and hit “Edit Flow” → “Discard Edits”. This should restore your builder with a copy of your live flow.

2. If you made edits between the last time you updated the live version and when your flow went blank, feel free to shoot us an email at support@parabola.io with a link to your flow. We will do our best to restore the most recent draft version of your flow.

Appreciate your patience as we investigated this error, and apologies for the negative experience here. Please reach out if you have any other questions or need additional help resolving this.

1 Like