You should have received an email from us today if we identified that one or more of your Flows may be impacted by this change.
On July 1st, Shopify will be making changes to their API that will affect the following columns that are pulled in with Orders using the Pull from Shopify step:
- Customer: Last Order Id
- Customer: Last Order Name
- Customer: Orders Count
- Customer: Total Spent
Any Flows utilizing those columns will need to be updated prior to the change on June 28, 2023 in order to continue running without interruption.
If one of your Flows will be affected by this change, you can update your Flow by doing the following:
- Use a Pull from Shopify step to pull in Customers and choose to either “Display all columns” or display the following custom selection of columns:
- Orders Count
- Total Spent
- Last Order Name
- Last Order Id
- Pull in a Combine tables step, connect your original Pull from Shopify step with Orders information and your new step Shopify step that is pulling in Customers.
- In the settings of the Combine tables step, Keep all rows from your Shopify Orders step and matching rows from your Shopify Customers step. Match the Customer: Id column from Orders data to the Id column in the Customers data.
- Plug the Combine tables step into the rest of your Flow and adjust any Edit columns steps as necessary to remove the new columns that are being pulled in.
Here is a snippet of those steps that you can copy and paste into your Draft (how to use a snippet):
If you have any questions, let us know and we’ll be happy to help!