- What is your feature/integration request?
- Ability to pull files (e.g., CSV, XLSX, TSV, etc.) directly from Google Cloud Storage (or AWS S3) and populate DataFrame
- What problem would this feature/integration solve?
- We, right now, have no automated way to very easily pull data from Google Cloud into our analytics and reporting environment.
- How do you solve/workaround this problem today?
- Python script that runs on CRON job to 1) pull data from Google Cloud Storage/S3; 2) complete any pre-processing (which I would normally do in Parabola); 3) use
smtp package to send an email to an inbound email address for a flow to kick off our reporting.