Select multiple steps to rearrange

1. What is your feature/integration request?

Ability to rearrange steps en-masse

2. What problem would this feature/integration solve?

Some times steps are too constricted. But also in a complicated flow when you move steps one by one, the connections blur the full view (with arrows going all over the place)

3. How do you solve/workaround this problem today?

I move the steps one by one

4. Do you have a sample on what this could look like if we built it?

Rearrange flow in parabola

Hey Matias,

The drag-to-select would be super helpful. I discovered that you can select multiple steps by holding the shift key and clicking on each step you’d like to select. You can then move them as a group, and you can also duplicate or delete the group as well.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Hi @Matias_O!

Like @Mike_Kennedy said, you can hold the shift key to select multiple steps at a time. You can also hold the shift key, click, and drag to select multiple steps in one go!

Check out this Video

Is this what you’re looking for?

2 Likes

Thanks @jp. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

In my GIF (and in demo app) I didn’t need to press the shift key to select. We hold hundreds of shortcuts in our memories, for various apps. So some shortcuts that are often used and same across most platforms like Cmd+C/V becomes muscle memory so you expect it to work similarly in other places. Ultimately, pressing shift also works. Thank you again.

2 Likes

@Matias_O This is good feedback, thank you! Also, one other feature that might be useful…after selecting steps, you can also Cmd+C/V to copy and paste steps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to it andrew.

1 Like