Option to disable drop targets on large flows

1. What is your feature/integration request? Option to disable some of the features like drop targets on flows with numerous steps.
  2. What problem would this feature/integration solve? The drag and drop functionality is adversely impacted by movement delays when a flow has numerous steps. I have one flow with 50 plus steps and to move a component I have to hold the mouse down button over the target for 3+ seconds, then slowly drag the item, then release the button. Half the time the release doesn’t work and the only way to withdraw from drag mode is to click on another step. I intend to add considerable more detail to this flow but the calculation delays and movement delays make it challenging.
  3. How do you solve/workaround this problem today? extreme patience. Using Chrome with Intel I7 3.2ghz and 16GB ram.

Hey @THOMAS_A_HUSMANN. Thanks for adding this…definitely something we need to work on (and we have some projects in flight right now that hopefully address some of the issues here). Right now, we’ll automatically disable drop targets once your flow reaches a certain size (number of steps), so I’ll take a look and see if we should lower that threshold.