Pulling data from Shopify

I’m pulling data from Shopify, How do I "publish’ the results? I want to see how many of each product variant we have sold. I can see the results but not sure what to do next! See screenshot attached. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @Bonnie_Mooney!

To count how many of each product variant you’ve sold, search for the Count by Group step from the sidebar and connect your Pull from Shopify step to it.

Then, double-click on the Sum by group step and configure it like so:

If you only need the product variant title and not the variant id, you can just choose Line Items: Variant Title.

The new column that will be created, Line Items: Quantity (sum) will show you, per product variant, how many total quantities of each product variant were sold.

If you want a net count, taking into account the quantity of refunded items, search for the Insert math column step from the sidebar and connect your Sum by group step to it.

Double-click on the Insert math column step and configure it like so:

You’ll see that I’m taking the quantity sold and subtracting the quantity refunded.

Once you have the data that you need, you can use the Remove Column step to keep just the columns that you need.

Where do you ultimately want the data to go? Should it be emailed to you as a CSV? Should it be exported to a Google Sheet?

3 Likes