Facebook ads integration stopped working

Hello! anyone else had problems with pull from facebook ads? I had a working flow starting with a “pull from facebook ads” step, it stopped working at the end of april without any changes from our part, and I can’t get it to work again, even if I completely erase the integration and make it again from scratch, I don’t get any information on the cause of the error, only the standard message ‘There was a calculation error in “Pull from Facebook Ads (1)”’. Can anyone tell me what I can do to troubleshoot this?

Hey Daniela,

Can you get the Pull from FB Ads step to work in a new flow (with the same FB account)?

No, I’ve tried it in other flows, and I also tried erasing the account in Parabola and then reconnecting, nothing works :confused:

To provide a quick update here, our engineering team is aware and looking into the issue! I’ll be sure to update this post when our team has an update to share.

If you are having trouble with this integration, feel free to shoot us a note at support@parabola.io! Apologies for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience!

1 Like