Combine Columns / if/else

1. What is your feature/integration request?
    Combining columns using the column header, possibly in an if/else style. For example - if column header includes ‘ingredient’ then combine these columns into a new column.

2. What problem would this feature/integration solve?
    Give myself and others the ability to combine similar whole columns rather than trying to combine columns using the data in a row. Combining multiple columns of data when the number of columns requiring combining increase or decreases depending on the data input into the flow. This will also allow for the ability to combine multiple columns and keep the data inline with information that maybe related to the individual cells in the new column.

3. How do you solve/workaround this problem today?
    If the data is static and will always have the same amount of columns that need combining I am combining the columns, extracting text from the column before a certain character if multiple words in the cell, using if/else to extract further information that did not have multiple words separated by the special character in the cell and then combining the new columns created. which works fine if the columns you need to combine are always static and the same. Unfortunately my data is not like that. The other way to do it is to create multiple separate flows for the amount of columns I might create, so i may have one flow that processes two product columns, a flow that processes three product columns or one that processes 6 product columns, which is very conducive with any form of scheduling of the flow.

For example, this would allow me to combine the columns that have been highlighted in yellow in the screenshot below and means the other information in the rows will still line up with their required ingredient.