Bulk. From X-application to Bubble via API

Hi all!

If you have experience transferring arrays to bubble, then you probably know that they can be transmitted in text format, with a limit of 1000 lines

Example:
POST https://appname.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/obj/typename/bulk
{“key1”: value, “key2”: value}
{“key1”: value, “key2”: value}

I’m faced with the problem that the text array in Bubble needs to be passed line by line, Bubble does not understand the separation of lines through a delimiter and Parabola does not know how to divide information line by line and does not understand the characters \r\n

Maybe you know how to use a Parabola to organize data line by line?

Hi @Alexandr_Basis - If I’m understanding your question correctly, it sounds like you have a row of data that actually needs to be split up into multiple, separate rows.

If so, try using the “Split column” step. As you can see from my screenshot below, you’ll specify what column to split, select to split into new rows instead of columns, and input a delimiter for us to split the data by (in my screenshot example, the delimiter I’m using is a comma).
Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 12.01.41 PM

Does that help solve your problem? If not, if you can provide more information on what your current data looks like, I can try to offer additional guidance!