Reached max number of columns when extracting from bubble

Hey

I have extracted a table from bubble and for some reason it hasn’t gotten all the columns. I think it might be that I have reached a max amount of col. Can this be true ? And if so how do I solve it ?:))

Hey @Ethan_Laithwaite – Does your “Pull from API” step currently contain 5,000 columns? If so, then it does sound like you’ve hit the max columns allowed (more on performance limitations)!

If the count is currently below 5k, there could be some other reasons for the missing columns. Are you targeting the ‘version-test’ or ‘live’ API endpoint? If you’re targeting the live endpoint, you’ll want to make sure that the live version of your Bubble app is fully updated.

This Bubble community post also mentions that if there are no values in the column, then the column will not be returned in an API pull. If this is the case, you can add one row of test data which will hopefully resolve the issue.

If the live version is fully updated and there is data in the missing columns, then I’d recommend double-checking the privacy rules to ensure that the columns are API-accessible.

Let me know if you’re able to successfully pull in the columns with any of these suggestions!