Issue importing API from ReturnGO app

I am pulling in an API with nested arrays.

The application I am pulling from is ReturnsGO. For each return, an RMA# is created with the order number and status attached, then for each item unit in the return, a shipping and an items array is created. Each array is labelled (0) for the first item unit (1) for the second item unit and so on. The structure is the same even if 3 units of the same item are being returned on the RMA, there will be 3 sets of arrays created.

If I only pull the data for 1 RMA, you can see the two item arrays listed here:

What I am trying to solve is when I pull in multiple RMAs at once. Each RMA becomes a row and all of the related details are created in columns on that row. So if there are 2 item units returned, I have two series of shipping & item data columns labelled (0) and (1). See below:

What I need is the RMA data + shipping array + items array for each item unit in a separate row. I would think there must be a way to do that, but I can’t seem to figure it out.

Also, there is, in theory, no limit to the number of units that could be returned on one RMA, so data could continue on to (2), (3), (4), etc.

Any suggestions?

Tagging: @Emory_Stainbrook @daniel