Google Sheets - 100 row limit

Hi there,

I’m trying to export my database into Google Sheets but hitting ‘Max 100 rows processed’ on running the Google Sheets export so I can’t export more than 100 records. Is there any way around this?

Thanks

Hi Abrar - Hm, you can definitely export more than 100 rows to Google Sheets, so I don’t believe that’s what’s causing the error.

Can you post a screenshot of the step in your flow that is failing? (Should be highlighted in red)

Hi,

It looks like it’s affecting my CSV exports too.

Here are the screens - I don’t receive an error it just says ‘Max 100 rows processed’

Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 18.16.27 Screenshot 2020-05-14 at 18.16.34

Thanks for the screenshots!
The 100 max rows processed message means that a maximum of 100 rows was processed by a single step in your flow. That max row of your step is how we determine how many run credits to consume every time your flow runs. If you consult the table on our pricing page, you’ll see that anything less than 500 max rows consumes 1 credit per run.

It looks like you had a “partial fail” on your run. If you expand the partially failed run in your Run History and scroll to the bottom, you see a red bullet error message indicating which step failed. It looks like the CSV Exports did successfully execute, though.

I think the problem you’re encountering is actually with the incoming data. Where are you importing your data from? And how many rows are being returned on your imports?

1 Like