Find answers and ask new questions

The Parabola Team and our community members are here to help! Before you post a topic, search and see if someone else has asked it before you.

Here are some tips that can boost your chances of getting a great answer quickly:

1. If you are asking how to accomplish something, state your question in terms of your goals and what you are trying to achieve.
  2. If you are asking about something that is not working, try to describe the symptoms that you are seeing, as opposed to your interpretation of what is going on.
  3. Parabola is a visual tool, so providing screenshots is very important and useful!
  4. Show what the data looks like that you are using, as this can lend valuable context to those trying to understand your question.

If you are posting about an API, be sure to include a link to the documentation for the API, and all information that you are comfortable sharing about the settings you have in your API step. Be careful to not expose sensitive information.

Thanks for adding to our growing repository of questions and answers :pray:

Good Morning!

My flow keeps failing and I can’t figure out why. If anyone can help ASAP, that would be awesome.

Thank you
Trent

Hi @Trenton_Armbrust- I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into issues with that Flow. Happy to take a further look at those error messages.

Could you please reach out to us at help@parabola.io and send us the link to the Flow where this is happening so we can take a closer look?

Hey Emory,

The flow started working. Disregard the email I sent to help@parabola.io.