Hi Parabola community,
I have spent the last few months putting an extensive amount of data (~2500 unique items) with multi-reference fields into Webflow and wish to:
- Pull all of it out and put it into Airtable while maintaining Multi-reference fields relationships
- … then maintain the data similar to the way Connor Finlayson
does with his Unicorn Factory using Zapier and stepped through well by Ben Tossell
in this tutorial
But I need to be able to do step 1 first while maintaining the Multi-reference fields relationships.
So far I have:
- Exported all data as CSVs from each Webflow database
- Imported those CSVs to an Airtable base and kept all data consistent including Collection IDs and Item IDs
- Set up Look-up Reference Fields to facilitate the Multi-reference field functionality between tables (e.g. Product categories for Products)
I think the next steps are
- Upload CSV data for each unique item from the Webflow CMS collections to each corresponding Airtable Table and include only the name for reference and the CMS item ID
- Use Parabola to facilitate the Multi-reference fields matching across to Airtable – (but this is the part that I’m not sure how to set up for this particular use case)
Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light on the approach & if I’m on the right track, I’d be stoked.