- What is your feature/integration request?
Parabola runs that can be scheduled to the last day of every month (regardless of it being on the 28th, 31st etc.)
- What problem would this feature/integration solve?
We have a monthly reporting structure, where runs should be conducted on the last day of every month :). Given we have so many runs, it would be nice to have it be automated
- How do you solve/workaround this problem today?
I manually run it on the last day of the month
This would be a great feature. I’m also building month-end reports and it would be great to have them ran and emailed to stakeholders automatically.
You can build a workaround now. There are only 12 months in the year, so you could:
- Import the date/time.
- Split the month and day number.
- Use if else for the number of days that should be in the month. IE if month = 1, days in month = 31. If month = June = 30.
- Use if else to put an X in the column if today’s day number = the number of days that should be in the month from step 3. IE if today is May 22, it will put an X in the column if 22 = 31. Since it doesn’t, no X would be in the box. However on May 31, 31 = 31, so the if/else would put X in the column on the last day of the month.
- Row filter for X