How do I add a decimal point to a number?

I have columns in my flow which are sale numbers and are formatted without a decimal point. I know I can add decimal points to the end of the numbers in the ‘format number’ function, but is there a way to add a decimal point before the last 2 decimals of my number?

So, for example, say my sale total is 199.00, it is written as 19900 in the column, and I only have the option to make it 19900.00, but I want to format it as 199.00

At the moment, I have formatted the columns in the Google Sheet my flow is exporting into using a 0"."00 number format, however this is impractical since I have to update the formatting whenever any changes are made, like added columns.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Hi @Katarzyna_Zaremba - Happy to help! It sounds like you’re on the right track with the Format numbers step. You can add an Insert math columns step before that formatting step and divide the Sales total column by 100. This should get the number into the format that you need.

Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues while setting that up!